Wednesday, September 3, 2014

on 3 comments

A Self Storage Comparison

There are two main types of self storage in the UK, indoor and outdoor. For people investing in self storage it can difficullt to know which option to go for, so at My Storage Pod we have created this handy graphic which should help. We compare the advantages and disadvantages of indoor and outdoor storage and give you useful information about each, this includes what items are suitable for which storage and the relative safety of each storage.


Self Storage: Indoor vs Container - Which is best? Infographic by My Storage Pod

Self Storage: Indoor vs Container – Which is best? Infographic by My Storage Pod

3 comments:

  1. It's really great to learn more about the difference between indoor and outdoor self storage! I've been trying to decide if I should get a storage unit, and choosing between these options is really difficult. I would really like to be able to have climate control and make sure that it doesn't get damp. It seems to me that having indoor would be perfect for what I need. I do want to make sure that it is for a good price, so I'll look around and see what the best option is for me! http://www.selfstore.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graphical content drives more traffic without an argue. Stuff like infographics tend to bring more visitors in to websites. Designing informative infographics from software like creately

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Powered by Blogger.